Friday, June 26, 2009

What do you get the man who has everything? Answer: Hair.


In celebration of Ariel and Maggie's upcoming engagement party, one altruistic KLN-BJJ member will graciously donate their hair to our folically-challenged blue-belt: Ariel.

Holding back a virtual tsunami of tears, Ariel had only one thing to say about this bounteous gift, "My whole life, or, that is, since the balding got out of control, I've dreamed of this moment. I mean, to give someone an organ, like a heart shows immense goodwill, but hair, that is like giving someone your very soul. I really don't know what to say. (sob, sob, weep, weep, baby-sob)"

In anticipation of this momentous occasion, I've taken the liberty to post a few potential donor samples, being Kei, Andre, Mike, Aston (a.k.a. Switchblade), Marcio's blond friend, my daughter Erika, and, my favorite, Kei's mom. Just for kicks, I put the pictures together into a little educational matching game the can be printed off and played at home with the kids, grandma, or anyone that likes games for that matter. Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you really can edit pictures!! Ariel with active(no more lazy?) Mike's hair looks like an old Pride fighter Igor Bobchanchin. I Ariel in the natural style, handsome YAKUZA ANIKI look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Kei's Hair I look like Stallone!!!
    i am cracking up HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yeah, you do!! Your nickname is "Rocky" from today, haha. See you guys on the mat soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer "RAMBO" :"To survive war, you gotta become war!!!"

    ReplyDelete